Saturday, March 27, 2010

Layouts and Beginnings

I think I enjoy playing with the layout and font colors on blogs more than I like posting on them. Let's try this and see if I can maintain some kind of record aside from facebook postings...

I have been living in Copenhagen for almost 2 months now, and am beginning to feel the warmth of spring creeping up on this southern part of Scandinavia. It's raining today, but yesterday, I had my studio window open and could hear the noises of the harbor. It's yet to hit 55 degrees F, but the days are quickly getting longer (5+ minutes per day!) and there is a noticeable difference in my mood in the past few weeks. I never would have guessed that I could succumb to that circadian depression, caused by 5 hour days and frigid nights. I may have damned myself to that fate anyways, traveling to Costa Rica and then flying straight into heart of the nordic winter. (From the frying pan to the icebox...).

Since I've been in Europe, I've traveled to Malmo, Berlin, and Amsterdam. I leave for Stockholm in less than a week, and will be in Edinburgh after that.

Today has been lazy. Too lazy. I made a blog to procrastinate from doing my homework...oh my.


No comments:

Post a Comment